You have found the most accurate home value website!
Whether you are buying or selling a property in Burlington, North Carolina, it makes sense to seek out the most accurate home value website. At Simpson Real Estate Appraisals, we help buyers and sellers, as well as homeowners who need a valuation for other reasons. There are several reasons why you might need the most accurate home value possible:
- Buying– When you purchase a property, your lender will require an appraisal to be sure you aren’t trying to borrow more than the home is worth. It is normal to feel anxious that the appraiser will agree that the selling price is reasonable. What is more important is for you to have confidence you aren’t paying too much for a property, which is why you should get an appraisal even if you are not seeking financing.
- Selling– When you sell a property, seeking the most accurate home value website is also in your best interest. You don’t want to set your selling price too low, but you also don’t want a contract to fall through because the buyer cannot secure financing.
- Property taxes– The property appraiser’s office places a value on your home for property tax purposes. If you believe they have overvalued your home, you can appeal. A professional appraisal is necessary to begin this process.
- Mortgage insurance– Borrowers who put less than 20% down typically must pay a monthly insurance fee until they have 20% equity in the property. If your home’s value has increased, you may be able to get your lender to drop the mortgage insurance premium.
- Curiosity– You might also be seeking the most accurate home value website because you are curious. If you did some upgrades, you might want to know the potential return on your investment.
Reach out today to learn more about getting an appraisal or learn more reasons why seeking out the most accurate home value website can save you money and have other benefits.