Need to know what your home is worth? We can help you find your home value.
If you have an interest in finding out the value of your Durham, North Carolina home, you have come to the right place. At Simpson Real Estate Appraisals, we offer a wide range of services to support the needs of various types of customers who contact us asking us to help them find their home value. Here are a few of the situations in which we can assist you as a certified residential appraiser.
- Accountants: If you are working on an estate or otherwise need to know the value of a home for a client, have them reach out to us to schedule an appraisal.
- Real Estate Agents: The first step when putting your putting your seller’s property on the market is determining a selling price. If you want more confidence that it is to be listed at a fair price for a quicker sale, getting a professional appraisal can be helpful.
- Homeowners: If you feel you are overpaying property taxes, believe you might have enough equity to eliminate PMI from your monthly mortgage payment, or just want to know what your home is worth, we can help.
- Insurance Companies: Protect property portfolios for the correct amount with a property appraisal.
- Investors: If you are looking to purchase a home as an investment, you need to know you are paying the right price to get the return on investment you desire.
Whether you need us to find your home value or you need an appraisal for a client or as an investor, don’t hesitate to reach out to us for the knowledge you need to meet your objectives.