Call on us when you need a home value estimator.
There are many reasons why you might need a home value estimator for a home in the Graham, North Carolina area. While the usual reason is for real estate and mortgage transactions, there are a few other reasons for obtaining an appraisal report that we can help you with at Simpson Real Estate Appraisals. Among the reasons you may need a home value estimate are:
- If you are applying for a loan
- To reduce your property taxes
- To officially display the replacement cost of Primary Mortgage Insurance
- To fight inflated property taxes
- To settle an estate
- To offer you an edge when purchasing real estate
- To figure out an honest sales price when selling real estate
- To protect your rights in a condemnation case
- Government agencies such as the IRS need an appraisal on every home
- If you ever find yourself in a civil case
When you call us as a home value estimator, we can assure you that your valuation report will reflect a credible estimate of value and clearly identify what went into the appraisal. The report will show the type of value reported and the definition of the value reported. It will provide the effective date of our opinions and conclusions. It will outline relevant property characteristics, including location, physical, legal, economic, and other attributes. It will also disclose any known easements, restrictions, covenants, declarations, ordinances, special assessments, or restrictions that our research discovers.
If you would like to know more about what we can do for you as a home value estimator, or if you’d like to schedule an appraisal, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.